Custom Training Program
The custom training programs prepared by Greg Wieczorek follow the same principles that he has applied to his own training. You will progress through the appropriate training phases as you work towards your goal race, building off of your current fitness level at a volume and intensity that is specific to you. Please provide Greg Wieczorek with the following information that will allow him to construct a program that you will find challenging but very achievable:
- The name and date of your goal race;
- The weekly volume of kms/miles you have averaged in recent weeks, as well the typical weekly volume of your most recent training cycle;
- The number of days per week you are comfortable training;
- Your longest long run in recent weeks;
- Recent or relevant race times;
- The name and date of any tune-up races you plan on running as you prepare for your goal race;
- Any other information/constraints you feel are relevant.
Cost - $7 per week within the Custom Training Program
Half-marathon or Marathon Recovery Program
Do you have a Half-marathon or Marathon quickly approaching, or have you recently completed your goal Half-marathon or Marathon? Many people complete their goal race that they've dedicated the past few months to prepare for, but aren't sure where to go from there. If you provide Greg Wieczorek with the date of your upcoming or recent Half-marathon or Marathon, as well as maximum weekly mileage in preparation for the race, plus any other relevant information, he can provide you with a 1 month Recovery Program that enables you to capitalize on your previous efforts and leaves you rested and fit for your next Project PB program.
Cost - $25
Many runners enjoy the ongoing support of a coach who is available regularly to discuss issues pertaining to training and racing, such as:
- How to tweak your training program in the case of certain unplanned events;
- Feedback on how training runs and workouts were executed;
- Recommendations on training paces as your fitness improves;
- Developing an appropriate race strategy;
- Any other running-related questions you may have.
Cost - $12 per week
NB - due to capacity constraints this option is only available for previous athletes of ProjectPB or patients of Bluenose Physiotherapy.